Services and Amenities – Memory Care Princeton, NJ
Possibilities are at the center of our Artis Senior Living community.
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Artis Senior Living of Princeton Junction, we design and plan everything—from our convenient services and amenities to our events—with intention, and with your loved one in mind. We ensure your loved one has opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
It begins in the Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art, or visit the beauty salon/barbershop. It’s a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s what’s included with our Memory Care community in Princeton Junction, NJ:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Cueing and orientation assistance
- Certified dementia practitioner
- Daily living assistance
- Licensed nurse available 24/7
- Medical appointment scheduling
- Medication management
- Mobility assistance
- Personalized, resident-specific care plans
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Apothecary Center
- Café and gallery
- Creative arts studio
- Delicious, healthful menus with input opportunities through Time to Dish
- Innovative, adaptive engagement programming
- Community Center for events, religious services, exercise and Town Hall meetings
- Volunteer opportunities and letter-writing programs
- Walking paths, gardens and courtyards
- Spacious Suites:
- Choose a furnished suite or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Memory display case located at entrance to each resident’s suite
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry service
Our community is intentionally designed to promote residents’ safety and independence.